Function of optical brightening chemical solution
1.Mainly for improve brightness / gloss / shinness of all plastics, like polyester, nylon and polyprolylene,polycarbonate, PVC, EVA, PET, PETG, AS, ABS, PS, HIPS ect.
2. Also remove dull color of recycled plastics or plastics which adding too much fillers, thus to make the plastic surface gain brightness and shinness and gloss again. to have a nice surface looking.
3. Also work as the flow agent to improve the plastic melt flow by adding higher dosage 1-2%
Datasheet of optical brightening chemical solution
|Grade||A-388 Plastic Brightening Agent|
|Effective Substance Content||99.9%|
|Application||all plastics . plastic new material, plastic recycled material, plastics boards and plastic injection / extrusion molding ect.|
Advantage of optical brightening chemical solution
1. Brightening agent ----high brightening intensity, good disperson, good fluidity
2. Excellent performance in brightening / gloss / shinning improvement, widely used in polyester, nylon fiber and all kinds of plastics products.
3. Have good resistance to high temperature.
4. could also improve The internal and external lubrication ,dispersion and fluidity
5. super low dosage 0.2% to 0.8% and NO EFFECT ON Plastics TRANSPARENCY
Picture of optical brightening chemical solution
Applications of optical brightening chemical solution
Shenzhen Jindaquan Factory is the Chinese enterprise who brings out "plastic toughening agent" concept in 2008, Specializing in improving the plastic impact strength, tougheness, elongation, low temperature resistance and flexibility. This greatly distinguishes from the general rough concept of "Plasticizer"
Our enterprise built in 1998, focusing on Plastic color masterbatch and pigments, In 2008 jindaquan chemical was built, we made big revolution by investing techniques in Plastic chemical Anxiliary. Create ALLGONG® and ARGIOPE® brand "plastic toughening agent / impact modifier" with innovative extremely low dosage 0.2%-4% ever in the plasticizer industry. Until now our product line including Impact Modifiers /Toughening agents, Brightening Agents, Flame Retardants, MFI Modifier, Gloss additive, Nucleating Agent, Light Difussion Agent, Matt Agent, Color masterbatch, Pigment , Engineering Plastics, Anti UV and Stabilizers ect.
1. Can i get free sample?
Yes, we could offer free sample for test with shipping freight collect. Sample will be shipped out with your delivery address provided.
2. How to order?
First please send us an inquiry by telling your plastic materials, products and the desired effect to get by adding the additives. Then we will soon reply and advise perfect additives for you. And free sample will be shipped out with your confirmation. Once get the effective test result, prices could be negotiated for big order. Delivery time 1-7 working days for bulk order once payment received.
3. What's your warranty?
3 years warranty.
4. How to add your additives?
Mix our additives evenly with your materials around 8-10 min.
To test the results of adding impact modifier, please wait for at least 24 hours after extrusion, injection molding or blow molding , for the effect is much more obvious at that time
5. Can you specially create formulation for our special demands?
Yes, we have professional engineer team to work for you
6. Will your impact modifiers effect the transparency and other properties ?
We have liquids and transparent masterbatch form of impact modifiers which has no effect on the transparency. About other properties, as our dosage is really low as 1% of raw materials, this negative effects could be neglected.
7. What certificates you have ?
FOOD GRADE / REACH/ROHS/ISO9001:2008/EZT121/PHTHALATES/EN71.3/EN1.122