This instrument is intended for the percent determination of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) in human whole blood.
HbA1c Analyzer uses the (borate affinity) fluorescent immunoturbidimetry. Push a mixture containing a fluorescent borate conjugate into an integrated test cup and mix to dissolve sufficiently. The blood samples in the sample collector are then pushed into the buffer and mixed to release the hemoglobin from the red blood cells.
|Product Name||POCT HbA1c Analyzer|
|Measurement Time||<3 minutes|
|Sample Type||Whole blood|
|Analysis Wavelength||510nm & 580nm|
|Shelf life of test kit||12 months|
|Storage conditions||Machine: 20 ºC ~ 55 ºC|
Cartridge: 2 ºC ~ 8 ºC
Easy to use
- User-friendly features minimize training time
- Step by step instructions on display
- User selectable language
- Just 4 µl blood required from finger prick or venous sample
- Innovative blood collector allows easy and consistent sampling
- Lightweight: 0.8 kg
Fast and accurate
- Results within four minutes
- Uses boronate affinity methodology which is widely recognized as interference-free
- Measuring range: 4-15 % A1c DCCT
- Imprecision: CV < 3 % at 7 % A1c DCCT
- Unaffected by Hb variants, which do not result in reduced erythrocyte life span
- Traceable to the IFCC reference method
Efficient data handling
- Barcode reader to scan calibration data, patient and operator ID
- Stores over 10,000 results
- User selectable dual reporting. User can select % DCCT, IFCC mmol/mol, eAG mg/dl or eAG mmol/l
- USB port
- Optional label printer available
LABNOVATION TECHNOLOGOES, INC was established in 2001 and has been recognized as a "National High-tech Enterprise". The registered capital (including its wholly-owned subsidiaries) is RMB 20 million, and it is one of the earliest companies exporting in vitro diagnostic reagents in China. The product sales network has covered more than 110 countries and regions around the world.
It is the first in the industry to pass the ISO9001:2008.ISO13485:2012/AC:2012 quality system TUV certification, and obtain the EU CE certification and FDA certification.
The company invests more than 10% of its sales into product research and development, hardware construction and update every year, and 85% of the company's R&D team employees have more than 5 years of industry experience.